It’s not the most comfortable conversation to have, but most people will agree that life insurance is a necessity for a family’s financial well-being.
The life insurance landscape has become increasingly complex from what it once was. With more products being added to the mix regularly, one can be left scratching their heads on what’s best for their specific situation.
Some key points to consider when looking at your options are:
- Who depends on my income today, and for how long?
- How much coverage do I have currently, individual and employer combined?
- What outstanding debts may my creditors demand immediate payment for in the event of an untimely death?
- What is the plan in the event a stay-at-home parent or caregiver dies prematurely?
- Do I plan on paying for my child’s education? How much will it cost in the future?
- Am I prepared for the tax bill on my assets if I die prematurely?
- Do I have a cause or charity whom I’d like a donation to be made to in my name?
Regardless of your situation, it all starts with a decision by you (and your partner if applicable) to have the conversation surrounding this very important piece of financial planning.
Simply schedule a call with me today and I’ll be happy to walk you through the process.
At your service,
Jason F Cunningham