Accident and sickness (A&S) insurance is designed to protect the finances of individuals and their families during times of medical or health crisis. Examples of these crises include:
- injury as a result of an accident
- death as a result of an accident
- sickness or disability (physical and cognitive)
- healthcare expenses (short and long-term)
The related financial risks due to the above are:
- expenses not accounted for in a budget
- a loss of income or depletion savings
- a lower standard of living
- people’s likelihood to live longer with ongoing health issues
- debt payments
Every individual and family’s situation is different, which is why it’s important to have a credible professional guide you towards a plan that makes sense.
Simply schedule a call with me today and I’ll be happy to walk you through the process.
At your service,
Jason F Cunningham